Welcome to The Good Kitchen!
THINGS TO KNOW
Expiration & Freshness
All of our entrees are shipped frozen. Our meals are made fresh each week and frozen to help preserve the meals longer for you! Frozen meals should be consumed or refrozen within 72 hours of thawing. Check out what the USDA has to say for more info!
Re-Order on Subscriptions
Each week, you have until 5pm Thursday (EST) to select meals for your next shipment. If you miss the cut off, our fulfillment team will select a variety of meals for you.
All of our packaging materials are recyclable in your curbside container. The gel packs contain a compostable gel that can be poured down the drain or into your compost pile. Film, label and trays should be rinsed prior to recycling. Boxes can be folded and set with your other recyclables.
Vacation / Travel
Headed out of town? We ship anywhere in the US. So just let us know you need a temporary address change, and we will make that happen.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions. We’re here to help!
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR FIRST MEAL!
1. Remove band from tray and leave clear film intact.
2. Set power on HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes.* While cooking, dome will form over meal.
3. For best results, continue cooking as dome forms and stop microwave as soon as dome begins to deflate — you may also hear air escaping the dome.
4. Meal is hot! Let sit for 1 minute to allow dome to fully deflate before removing clear film.
5. Avoid contact with escaping steam. Peel back film from corner of tray and enjoy!
For best results allow seafood meals to thaw in refrigerator overnight before heating.
*Microwave times may vary.
THE GOOD KITCHEN. EAT BETTER. LIVE FULLY.