Welcome to The Good Kitchen!
THINGS TO KNOW
Expiration & Freshness
All of our entrees are shipped frozen. Our meals are made fresh each week and frozen to help preserve the meals longer for you! Frozen meals should be consumed or refrozen within 72 hours of thawing. Check out what the USDA has to say for more info!
Re-Order on Subscriptions
Each week, you have until 5pm Thursday (EST) to select meals for your next shipment. If you miss the cut off, our fulfillment team will select a variety of meals for yoSeafood
All of our packaging materials are recyclable in your curbside container. The gel packs contain a compostable gel that can be poured down the drain or into your compost pile. Film, label and trays should be rinsed prior to recycling. Boxes can be folded and set with your other recyclables.
Vacation / Travel
Headed out of town? We ship anywhere in the US. So just let us know you need a temporary address change, and we will make that happen.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions. We’re here to help!
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR FIRST MEAL!
1. Remove your meals from the box and place in either the refrigerator or freezer. They’ll stay safe to eat for up to 6 months when frozen.
2. When you’re ready to enjoy a meal, tear and remove the paper sleeve but do NOT puncture the film.
3. Heat frozen meals on High 4-5 minutes. If thawed, heat 2-3 minutes.
4. Steam will dome the plastic cover. If you hear it gently pop, it’s done.
5. Carefully remove HOT meal.
6. Carefully pull back film from HOT meal.
7. Pro tip: transfer contents to your favorite plate.
8. Take a picture, post to social and tag us #eattgk to be entered into our weekly drawing.
THE GOOD KITCHEN. EAT BETTER. LIVE FULLY.