Welcome to The Good Kitchen!
THINGS TO KNOW
Expiration & Freshness
Each of our meals has a Use By/Freeze By date on the bottom label. You can store meals in your fridge until that date or store in the freezer for up to 6 months. Frozen meals should be stored in the freezer (or eaten) within 28 hours of receipt to preserve quality.
Re-Order on Subscriptions
Each week, you have until noon Friday to select meals for your next shipment. If you miss the cut off, our fulfillment team will select a variety of meals for yoSeafood
Seafood meals are shipped frozen to keep the meals colder during transit. These meals need to be eaten within 28 hours of receiving them, or stored in the freezer until you are ready to enjoy.
All of our packaging materials are recyclable in your curbside container. The gel packs contain a compostable gel that can be poured down the drain or into your compost pile. Film, label and trays should be rinsed prior to recycling. Boxes can be folded and set with your other recyclables.
Vacation / Travel
Headed out of town? We ship anywhere in the US. So just let us know you need a temporary address change, and we will make that happen.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions. We’re here to help!
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR FIRST MEAL!
1. Remove your meals from the box and place in either the refrigerator or freezer. They’ll stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 6 months.
2. When you’re ready to enjoy a meal, tear and remove the paper sleeve but do NOT puncture the film.
3. Heat fresh meals on High 2-3 minutes or heat frozen meals on High 4-5 minutes.
4. Steam will dome the plastic cover. If you hear it gently pop, it’s done.
5. Carefully remove HOT meal.
6. Carefully pull back film from HOT meal.
7. Pro tip: transfer contents to your favorite plate.
8. Take a picture, post to social and tag us #eattgk to be entered into our weekly drawing.
THE GOOD KITCHEN. EAT BETTER. LIVE FULLY.