Citrus Marinated Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Grilling is all about taking it easy and enjoying time with friends. Here's a great dish to prepare ahead of time for guests, so you can maximize the socializing.
Grilling is all about takin’ it easy and enjoying time with friends. Here’s a great dish to prepare ahead of time for guests, so you can maximize the socializing.
The prep on this shrimp is minimal, and the cook time is even less. We’re all about ease and leaving time for the other priorities in your life.
Grab a cold beverage and get ready to enjoy light, refreshing citrus flavors. Drop a salad (or crudité) on the side. #GrillinAndChillin
Recipe Notes: Serves 4. Paleo-friendly.
Prep Time: 15 min / Marinate Time: 30 min / Cook Time: 5 min / Total Time: 50 min
CITRUS MARINATED GRILLED SHRIMP
- 1 ½ large shrimp (16/20 count), peeled and deveined
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- ¾ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except shrimp, salt, and pepper.
- Add shrimp to bowl and toss to evenly coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill on high heat for 1 ½ minutes per side or until shrimp are opaque.
- Serve immediately over a salad or pair with grilled vegetables.