How to Make a Delicious Autumn Ragout
The following recipe for our tasty Autumn Ragout is taken from the YouTube video.
The following recipe for our tasty Autumn Ragout is taken FROM THIS VIDEO.
Pair with meat of your choice ,* or on it's own.
For the VEGETABLES:
- 1 cup Golden Beets (Coins)
- 1 cup Fingerling Potatoes (Coins)
- 1 cup Shiitake Mushroom (Julienne)
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil • Salt and Pepper to taste
For the VINAIGRETTE:
- 5 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsp Sherry Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Coconut Nectar
- 1 tsp Rosemary (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic (Minced) • Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss beets and fingerlings in half of the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly on sheet tray and roast until soft. (About 20 minutes)
- Heat saute pan on high heat. Add remaining oil and mushrooms.
- Saute until soft. (About 5 minutes)
- Combine all vegetables and toss with vinaigrette.
* Can be served warm or room temperature.
- Whisk together all ingredients except oil.
- Slowly whisk in oil forming an emulsion.